Update March 2021

Our executive is actively monitoring developments with the COVID-19 Pandemic and will be making a decision on the upcoming season based on public health advice and guidance from OASA. We are working on our registration system so that we can have a quick turnaround if given approval to go ahead.

Stay tuned to this website, follow us on Facebook and if you’ve been registered in the 2019 or 2020 seasons, watch for e-mail notification.

Hopefully it’ll be positive news!

BMBA Executive